It's Skinny because we have removed the stuff you don’t need and put in more of the stuff you do!
Skinny Protein is skinny on carbs, skinny on sugar, skinny on calories and skinny on fat.
- YES! You can use Skinny Protein as a quick meal replacement when you are on the go
- YES! After workouts it will help promote lean muscle growth and repair fatigued muscles
- YES! It will help restore energy by feeding your body
- YES! It will help you feel fuller longer
- YES! It tastes amazing
- YES! It is full of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- YES! If you are a bit sensitive to gluten, this should still be ok, our ingredients have very low levels of gluten protein
Why use Skinny Protein?
Successful weight loss can be optimised by increasing protein when your diet includes low GI carbs and can help you stay fuller for longer. It promotes lean muscle mass, supports your immune system, repairs damaged muscle, contains essential amino acids and gives you energy. It is a convenient way of building muscle mass, assisting muscle repair and providing necessary nutrients before and during a workout.