10 Jul 2018
10 Jul 2018
Who doesn't love Oats in Winter?!
chocolate protein overnight oats
Craving sweets in the morning? Put down that pastry and kick your morning off right with 21 grams of protein, 6 grams of fibre, and only 8 grams of sugar in these tasty chocolate overnight oats. Plus, you do the work the night before, so you can just grab and go!
total time=5 mins
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or any milk you prefer)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup Prana protein powder*
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla*
- Toppings of choice
- Mix all ingredients together in a small jar or split between two jars to keep the two servings separate. Stir well to mix ingredients and dissolve chunks.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries, nuts and or seeds
- Place jar(s) in refrigerator overnight or for 2 hours at the very minimum (overnight is preferred).
- Remove from refrigerator before eating and stir well. Either eat directly from the jar(s) or place in a bowl. Eat within 24 hours of mixing for best results. optional, but delicious.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in