30 May 2018
30 May 2018
|Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 8 -10 minutes|
|Nutrition Per Serve||(1) 50 Calories|
- 300 g 70% dark chocolate (melted)
- 50 ml coconut oil
- 70 g gluten free flour
- 1 scoop NOWAY choc caramel protein powder
- 2 tsp GUT RIGHT (OPTIONAL)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 50 g honey or maple syrup
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- cinnamon and salt to sprinkle on top
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, set aside. Next, place the gluten free flour, protein powder, gut right, baking powder, vanilla bean, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the honey or maple with eggs on medium speed, until it is a caramel color and thicker in texture, it should almost double in volume, pour in the melted and cooled chocolate slowly. Combine this mix with the dry ingredients, and fold it through as you go, the mixture is quite thick, once combined, cover it with plastic wrap and let the dough chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper and using a small spoon scoop the mixture out and into evenly sized dough balls. Make sure to space them an even distance apart, to allow room for spreading. You should fit about 8 -9 balls per sheet. Sprinkle over a little of the flaked salt and cinnamon
- Bake, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are puffed, beginning to crackle, and the edges are just firm, i like mine soft so I take them out at the first signs of crackling.
- Let the cookies cool on their sheets for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in