Aurum Oil – Pillar 04
Aurum Oil is a natural and unique plant-based oil Supplement, that’s right 100% vegan-friendly omegas.
Aurum oil combines “Essential fatty acids”, “conditionally-essential” and “non-essential” fatty acids with synergistic “essential oils” using ATP Science Patented innovation to protect, preserve and enhance the bio-efficacy of how and where they work in the body, the way omegas should.
“Essential Fatty Acids” are classified as essential because they must be consumed in the diet as we can not make them in our own bodies or convert them from other oils. They have to be supplemented if your diet is devoid or there is no available access to them, they are critical for survival, without them we die.
However, the conditionally- and non-essential fatty acids are not to be disregarded, these are also required for balance and are equally important in biological functions. If these are not available in your diet at adequate levels or with a reasonable balance than your “essential Fatty acid” oil ratios will be altered to compensate and this can lead to dis-ease.
Functional and structural problems associated with deficiency and/or imbalance in dietary oils may include:
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Metabolic disorders and insulin resistance.
- Brain cognition and processing issues.
- Mood and behavioral problems.
- Visual disorders.
- Chronic inflammation and immune dysfunction.
Ingredients of Aurum Oil:
All ingredients contained in Aurum oil are Vegan Plant-based dietary oils supplying a combination of essential fatty acids and essential oils. Providing a broad spectrum of Omegas 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, GLA and CLA and CLnA preserved, protected and enhanced with Rosemary and Turmeric essential oils.
Cannabis sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil), Curcuma longa (Turmeric Oil), Natural Rivermint Flavour, Natural Lemon Myrtle Flavour, Citrus limon., N.L. Burman (Lemon essential oil)
Methods of Use:
Continue to strive to eat all of the good oils, we always advocate that food is our medicine, however, when this is deficient or resources likely to be depleted under demand, then supplemental options are always a great idea!
For adults and children over 12 years of age as a source of dietary oils; take 2.5ml daily with meals.
For children aged 6 to 12 years take 1ml daily, (can also be added to foods and drinks).
In acute cases of inflammation and pain; take 2.5ml 2 times daily.
Stack with the other 3 Pillars from the range:
- Multifood – plant-based, natural and standardized essential vitamins for conversion pathways to be able to function.
- Resilience – turmeric extract with curcuminoids for conversion pathway support. Helps with systemic inflammation and antioxidant support. Modulates priorities away from inflammation.
- Gutright – polyphenols and rosemary extract with Carnosoic acid to work synergistically with essential fatty acids. Helps with gut-derived inflammation. Modulates gut flora regulation of fatty acid conversion pathways. Modulates priorities away from inflammation.